New Features and Fixes!
Updates and bug fixes have been deployed!
- You can now see all of your pending picks in one place with
- You can now see who's next in rotations with
- Added optional default task for rotations.
- Raised team rotation limit from 3 to 10.
- Workflow steps can now optionally post any error messages encountered.
- Private channels can now be used in rotations and the picking modal.
- Fixed detection of some groups and channels when using
/pickle [from] [options]slash command.
- Fixed worksflow step task not being used.
Two new important features have been added; a command to see all of your pending picks and take action on them, and a command to easily check who's up next in your team's rotations.
View all your pending picks
/pickle picks to show all pending picks you either created or were chosen for. No longer will you need to look through a channel or your DMs to find them, plus you can take action on them directly from the list.
Check who's next in a rotation
/pickle rotations to see who's next in your team's rotations. This will show you the 3 next users in line to be picked from rotations using round-robin ordering.